Date: Nov 9 2019, 3 a.m.
Visit Amsterdam, the “Venice of the North”!
With no set schedule or tour guide to follow, you are free to tour the Heineken Brewery, explore the notorious Red Light District, take a Canal Cruise, see the historic Anne Frank House, or view world famous artwork in museums like the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, or a satellite location of the Hermitage Museum.
When you take a guided tour of Amsterdam, you lose out on the choices available to you in this vibrant city. But when you download a free digital travel guidebook from Army Libraries, you have your tour guide at your fingertips and can choose where to go and what to see.
You will enjoy your day in Amsterdam when you travel with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation! Reserve your space on this express day trip today!
- Adults: $89 per person
- Children under 12: $69 p.c.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Free digital travel guidebook downloaded from Army Libraries
What to bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 3 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 2 a.m. on Sunday
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117