Date: Aug 8 2020, 3 a.m.
Visit Amsterdam, the “Venice of the North”!
With no set schedule or tour guide to follow, you are free to tour the Heineken Brewery, explore the notorious Red Light District, take a Canal Cruise, see the historic Anne Frank House, or view world famous artwork in museums like the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, or a satellite location of the Hermitage Museum.
When you take a guided tour of Amsterdam, you lose out on the choices available to you in this vibrant city. But when you download a free digital travel guidebook from Army Libraries, you have your tour guide at your fingertips and can choose where to go and what to see.
Before traveling with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, make sure you are authorized to do so, have the proper travel documents, and have familiarized yourself with our Coronavirus Precautionary Practices.
You will enjoy your day in Amsterdam when you travel with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation! Reserve your space on this express day trip today!
- Adults: $89 per person
- Children under 12: $69 p.c.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Free digital travel guidebook downloaded from Army Libraries
What to bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Credit/Debit Card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 3 a.m.
Return: Around 2 a.m. on Sunday
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested at least 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of or reason for that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Trip timelines and schedule are subject to change at any time due to changes in COVID restrictions.
- All trips are departing from the Pulaski Sports Pavilion in Pulaski Park until further notice.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are required at all times on the bus.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding the bus.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not being accepted.
- All passengers must provide full name, physical address and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- Eating and drinking in ODR vehicles is not authorized
- All Travel Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Border restrictions may occur at any time without warning. Many European countries are expected to continue entry restrictions for personnel traveling only on US Tourist Passports. Therefore ODR strongly recommends that all travelers travel with both their tourist and official passports and/or SOFA card.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117