Date: Jan 11 2018 - Jan 15 2018
Outdoor Recreation - Im Haderwald Kaiserslautern 67661 Germany Google Map
Ski the Pyrenees this Martin Luther King Weekend, only with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation!
High in the Pyrenees Mountains, hidden away between France and Spain, you will find the independent principality of Andorra. In this small country, well known for mountain sports, you will find Grandvalira, the largest ski area in the Pyrenees with 210 km of trails and the most extensive surface area in Southern Europe. From your 5 star hotel, complete with a gym, spa and child care, you are only a few minutes away from the lifts, and access to your choice between seven different sectors, which will satisfy the most demanding skiers. After a day on the slopes, the village of Canillo is an attractive destination, where countless restaurant and night-life options will keep you entertained. Non-skiers won’t be bored in Andorra either. Grandvalira also offers cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and dogsledding, or you can experience Heli-Skiing in the enormous off piste freeride zones.
This trip, which includes your lift ticket has an early reservation deadline! Don't miss out on your chance to go where Tannenbaum doesn't. Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adults: $699 per person
- Single Occupancy: $899
- Child under 12 in existing bedding with 2 paid adults: $399
- Child under 12 in triple room with 2 paid adults: $649
- Round trip transportation
- 3 nights lodging at Ski Plaza Canillo***** or equivalent with daily breakfast
- 3 Day Grandvalira Lift Pass
- Discounted ski/snowboard equipment and clothing rental
Departure: 6 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 9 p.m.
- Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Wednesday, November 8
- Registration on or after this date will be possible only with hotel availability and may be subject to price suppliments
What to Bring:
- Skis or snowboard, boots, poles, hat or helmet, sunglasses or goggles
- Waterproof outerwear including mittens or gloves and multiple layers of inner clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
Outdoor Recreation Cancellation Policy
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117