Date: Jun 14 2019, 3:30 a.m. - Jun 19 2019
Cruise the Baltic Sea to the maritime metropolises of Stockholm, Helsinki and Tallinn!
On the Baltic Sea White-Nights Cruise, you will arrive each morning in a new Baltic Sea capital. Even though the sun will be reluctant to set as you cruise overnight from port to port, you will want to get some sleep for when you get off the boat and explore each of these capital cities. A three hour guided tour of Stockholm, Helsinki and Tallinn will familiarize you with each city before providing you with an overnight in each and free time for additional explorations or shopping. Sample a traditional Smörgåsbord in Stockholm, taste smoked elk and reindeer in Helsinki, and brave black pudding and beetroot salad in Tallinn.
The White Nights only happen in June and seating is extremely limited. This trip is expected to sell out fast. Reserve your Baltic Sea White Nights Cruise with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today.
- Adults: $1249+ per person
- Single Occupancy: $1599+
- Child and infant rates upon request, based upon required room/cabin requirements.
Airline Ticketing Deadline: Additional airline price supplements may apply to reservations made on or after Monday, April 1
- Round trip transportation from Frankfurt to Stockholm including airfare and all local and airport shuttles
- Overnight cruise Stockholm to Tallinn on Tallink Victoria I or Baltic Queen with private cabin, breakfast and dinner
- 1 overnight at Lavendel Spa*** or equivalent with breakfast
- Hyper-ferry from Tallinn to Helsinki
- 1 overnight at Clarion Helsinki**** or equivalent with breakfast
- Overnight cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm on Silja Symphony or Serenade with private cabin, breakfast and dinner
- 1 overnight at Scandic Norra Bantorget Stockholm**** or equivalent with breakfast
- Guided tours of Stockholm, Tallinn, and Helsinki
- Free e-travelguides downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes & clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 3:30 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6:00 p.m
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
To speed up your registration process, download and complete the reservation packet (.pdf) before you contact Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation to reserve your space.
- 1 piece of stowed luggage up to 23 kg (50 lbs) and 1 piece of hand luggage under 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Size and shape restrictions may apply at the gate, resulting in additional baggage fees
- In-flight meals and alcoholic beverages are not included
- KL-Outdoor Recreation is not responsible for any changes by the airline to their rules after publication
- Cancellations initiated by KL-Outdoor Recreation will be fully refundable.
- In addition to the standard ODR 10% cancellation fee, non-refundable third party fees may apply to customer cancellations made on or after Friday, March 29.
- If payment plan is made, initial deposit is not refundable under any circumstances
- Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation strongly recommends purchasing travel insurance from a licensed vendor for this trip. Travel Insurance is available from USAA, ADAC and many credit card providers.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117