Date: Dec 14 2019, 4 a.m.
March in memory of those who fought and died during The Battle of the Bulge in Bastogne, Belgium.
This international memorial march is a solemn tribute to the sacrifice of thousands of soldiers, each of whom, in the words of General Dwight D Eisenhower, “died as a member of a team to which you belong, bound together by a common love of liberty and a refusal to submit to enslavement." After participating in the march, you will still have time to visit the Mardasson Monument, and many other monuments to individual soldiers. The end of day ceremonies in Bastogne include a wreath laying ceremony and the traditional nut toss.
Remember the fallen. Reserve your slot on this memorial march with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
Price: $69 per person
- Round trip tour bus transportation
- Free hot beverages on the route
- Route map
- Booklet and Souvenir Patch
What to Bring:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 4 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg.2905
Return: Around 8 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117