Date: Jan 12 2019, 2 a.m.
Visit Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany’s most recognized building!
Never intended for public eyes, the interior of this fantastic castle is visited by millions of visitors each year, and was the inspiration for the Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland! You will also visit one of King Ludwig’s favorite childhood homes, Hohenschwangau, a medieval castle purchased and rebuilt by his father Maximillian II. After visiting both castles, you will still have time for a leisurely lunch break, souvenir shopping, and a visit to the Museum of the Bavarian Kings, before your return to Kaiserslautern.
You know your friends and family will want to see your pictures of this famous castle when you PCS back home. Don’t disappoint them, sign up with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adults: $99 per person
- Children under 12: $79 p.p.
- Round trip transportation
- Admission to and guided tour of Hohenschwangau Castle
- Admission to and guided tour of Neuschwanstein Castle
- Admission to the Museum of the Bavarian Kings
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- VAT forms
- Military ID
Departure: 2 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 11 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
Outdoor Recreation Cancellation Policy
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117