Date: Nov 9 2019, 1 a.m.
Explore Berlin, the capital city of Germany!
Visit Brandenburg Gate, explore Checkpoint Charlie, the remnants of the Berlin Wall, and the legacy of communist East Berlin. See the ruins of WWII, eat a currywurst, shop at the exclusive stores on Kurfürstendamm and Unter den Linden, visit Berlin Zoo, or check out the view of the once divided city from the top of the TV tower or the glass dome of the Reichstag! There is no set schedule or tour guide to follow on this express day trip, and you won’t need one when you download a free digital travel guidebook from Army Libraries. Explore all of Berlin’s options however you wish.
Reserve your space at Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adults: $99 per person
- Children under 12: $69 p.p.
- Round trip transportation to Berlin
- Free digital Travel Guidebook downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- VAT forms
- Military ID
Departure: 1 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Around 3 a.m. on Sunday
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117