Date: Dec 21 2018, 2 p.m. - Dec 26 2018
Celebrate Christmas in Rome!
One of the greatest places in the world to celebrate Christmas in is Rome! Exploring the Eternal City during the holiday will make this your most memorable Christmas ever. In addition to guided tours of both Rome and Florence and a visit to Assisi, you have the opportunity to enjoy guided tours of the Vatican museums and a visit to the bay of Naples. Plenty of time is included in your itinerary to make sure you see Midnight Mass on the big screen outside St. Peter’s Basilica and receive the papal "Urbi et Orbi" blessing on Christmas morning.
Christmas only comes once a year and spaces are limited. Reserve yours with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Double Occupancy: $599 per person
- Single Room: $799 p.p.
- Up to 2 children aged 4-11 sharing a room with 2 paying adults: $499 p.c.
- Infants under 4: $229
This trip is confirmed and registration will continue as long as hotel rooms remain available.
- Round trip tour bus transportation to Rome
- 4 overnights at Cardinal Hotel St. Peter Roma**** or equivalent with daily breakfast
- Guided tour of Rome
- Guided tour of Florence
- Free digital travel guide book downloaded from Army Libraries
Optional Excursions paid directly to tour manager:
- Tour of Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica (€46)
- Festive dinner before Midnight Mass (€39)
- Visit to Pompeii (€89)
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather and Vatican appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 2 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around midnight
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117