Date: Dec 13 2019, 11 p.m. - Dec 15 2019
Go Christmas shopping in London with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation!
Oxford Street, Europe’s busiest shopping street is home to over 300 stores, including the flagships of Debenham’s, Grace Brothers, House of Fraser and Marks & Spencer. If that isn’t enough Christmas shopping for you, the shopping continues on nearby Regent street, already famous for it’s annual Christmas lights and even spills onto Bond Street. With a free e-travelguide downloaded from Army Libraries, you won't have to worry about not finding something to do. When you’re done shopping, immerse yourself in the world of the royals at the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and Windsor Castle. Visit the British Museum, the National Gallery, Victoria and Albert’s, or Madame Tussauds. Snap that perfect panorama picture of Big Ben from the top of the London Eye. Visit the original Hard Rock Café and get a picture crossing Abbey Road. Our 11 pm departure from London will provide you plenty of time to take in the theatre or enjoy London's nightlife after a great day of Christmas Shopping.
London is a destination which sells out consistently. Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
Price: $149 per person
- Round trip transportation
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or British Pounds
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 11 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Sunday evening
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- There are no refunds for passengers who do not board the bus or are denied entry to England due to passport or immigration requirements.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117