Date: Feb 22 2020, 6 a.m.
Spend a day in Germany’s 4th largest city, the Rheinland metropolis of Cologne!
Founded in 38 B.C. Cologne has been a major city for almost 2000 years. With over 30 museums, a vibrant pedestrianized shopping district, and a world class zoo, you will certainly find plenty to do, but you will want to make sure to leave enough time to climb the 533 steps of the Cologne Cathedral, the tallest twin spired church in the world. In Cologne, you will be able to sample some delicious regional food like Halver Hahn (it aint chicken), Kolsche Kaviar (it aint caviar), and Leberkäse (it aint liver, and it aint cheese) and Kölsch, the regional beer.
Contact Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today.
- Adults: $79 per person
- Children under 12: $59 p.p.
Reserve your space today!
- Round trip tour bus transportation
- Free digital travel guidebook downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card and Euro
- VAT Forms
- Military ID
Departure: 6 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around midnight
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117