Date: Aug 2 2020, 8 a.m.
Hike directly through the vineyards on the steep slopes along the beautiful Mosel River.
On the Hatzenporter Laystieg, via ferratas create thrills and the Rabenlay and Kreuzlay mountains allow wonderful views of the Mosel Valley before the path plunges into the magical Schrupf Valley. At the end of your hike you will arrive where you began, making your return easy and stress free.
Length: 12 km
Estimated Duration: 4-5 hours
- $29 per person
- Round trip transportation
- Hiking guide
What to bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate boots and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Windbreaker/water-proof jacket/rain gear
- Bag lunch/snacks, and water/energy drinks
- Military ID
Departure: 8 a.m.
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- Trip timelines and schedule are subject to change at any time due to changes in COVID restrictions.
- All trips are departing from the Pulaski Sports Pavilion in Pulaski Park until further notice.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are required at all times on the bus.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding the bus.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not guaranteed to be honored.
- All passengers must provide full name, physical address and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- Eating and drinking in ODR vehicles is not authorized
- All Travel Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Border restrictions may occur at any time without warning. Many European countries are expected to continue entry restrictions for personnel traveling only on US Tourist Passports. Therefore ODR strongly recommends that all travelers travel with both their tourist and official passports and/or SOFA card.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117