Date: Oct 26 2019, 4:30 p.m.
Experience Halloween at Frankenstein Castle, the original haunted house.
At the 42nd anniversary of the founding of the Frankenstein Castle’s Halloween Party you will be scared to death by 99 living, dead, and living-dead monsters infesting the 3 themed areas of the castle ruins. When the tension gets too thick for you in the upper castle, you can always retreat to the lower castle where you will find music, dancing, and food stations where you fill up on courage before you return to the frightful festivities.
Reserve your Fast Lane ticket with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
Price: $79 per person
- Round trip transportation to Frankenstein Castle
- Fast Lane access to the Halloween Party
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and costume
- Still or video camera
- Euro - No ATM access or credit cards accepted
- Military ID
- Frankenstein Castle refuses entry to children under the age of 14 or inappropriately costumed individuals.
- Costumes may NOT contain knives, swords, firearms, spikes or any other weapons.
Departure: 4:30 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 1 a.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- 10% for cancellations made 8 or more days prior to travel
- 10%, plus the cost of the ticket, for cancellations made 7 or fewer days prior to travel
- 100% for cancellations made 48 or fewer hours prior to travel
- After tickets are purchased for trips including pre-purchased tickets, the costs of the tickets are not refundable unless the ticket is used by another person and is not wasted.
- All terms and conditions apply regardless of whether customer has read or was provided with them and are accepted upon booking.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117