Date: Oct 12 2019, 6 a.m.
Get scared at Movie Park’s Halloween Horror Fest!
Movie Park, one of Germany’s most popular theme parks, features 6 movie and TV themed lands, filled with countless rides and attractions, and is a dream come true to lovers of movies and theme parks. During Halloween, you get the chance to participate in the annual Halloween Horror Fest, when rides are spookified, and the park stays open late. Haunted houses and monster mazes will add to the ambiance, while demons, monsters and undead will do their best to scare you silly. Whether you want high adrenaline extreme roller coasters like the Star Trek - Operation Enterprise, the world’s only Star Trek licensed roller coaster, with a unique “Triple Launch System” and the only 40 meter high half pipe in Europe, or for classic fun, take on the Bandit, a wooden 70 km/h thrill factory. For family friendly fun head over to the Nickelodeon Themed “Nickland” where you will find Dora’s Big River Adventure, Jimmy Neutron’s Atomic Flyer and the SpongeBob Splash Bash. Of course no trip to a theme park is complete without shows and live performances, and Movie Park does not disappoint with the Nickelodeon Character Show, Ice Age 4-D and the Van Helsing “Shadows of Darkness” horror show, but for the ultimate undead Halloween horror experience, you will have to brave “The Walking Dead - Breakout” a 700 square meter authentic, intense and bloody live experience.
Don’t just watch scary movies, ride them at Movie Park! Reserve your space today with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation!
- Adults: $99 per person
- Children 3-11: $89 p.p.
- Under 3: $59 p.p.
- Round trip transportation
- Admission to Movie Park
What to Bring:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Snacks or bag lunch
- Credit/Debit card or Euro and VAT Forms
- Military ID
Departure: 6 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 2 a.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- After tickets are purchased for trips including pre-purchased tickets, the costs of the tickets are not refundable unless the ticket is used by another person and is not wasted.
- All terms and conditions apply regardless of whether customer has read or was provided with them and are accepted upon booking.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117