Date: Oct 18 2019, 9 p.m. - Oct 20 2019
Visit both Denmark and Sweden on this express trip to Copenhagen, Denmark!
When you spend the day in Copenhagen, you will have more than enough time to explore the maritime capital city’s streets and canals, visit various nautical and naval museums, and shop for Scandinavian specialty goods in both Denmark and Sweden. From the time you arrive at in the heart of Copenhagen, you will be within walking distance of all of Copenhagen’s downtown destinations, including the world famous Tivoli Gardens. If, somehow, you run out of things to do in Copenhagen, you can easily ride the train to Malmo, Sweden, to cross another country off your “been-there-list”. Having a free e-travelguide downloaded from Army Libraries means you will find it all in both cities.
Reserve your space today with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation.
Price: $189 per person
- Round trip bus transportation to Copenhagen
- Free digital travel guide book downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Danish and Swedish Crowns
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 9 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Sunday morning
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117