Date: Aug 1 2020, 1 a.m.
Explore Hamburg, Germany’s second largest city and most important port city.
Hamburg is a large and vibrant city with something for everybody. More than 50 museums educate and entertain at the same time, while the St. Pauli Piers and the notorious Reeperbahn are one of Hamburg’s major tourist attractions. Here you can visit Beatlesplatz, where the Lads from Liverpool got their start, visit the Maritime Museum, the Panoptikum wax museum and the St. Pauli Bunker. All along the Elbe river, you will be able to sample the regional foods, much of which is seafood based.
Reserve your space at Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adults: $99 per person
- Children under 12: $69 p.p.
- Round trip transportation to Hamburg
What to Bring:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Credit/Debit card or Euro and VAT forms
- Military ID
Departure: 1 a.m.
Return: Around 3 a.m. on Sunday
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested at least 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of or reason for that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Trip timelines and schedule are subject to change at any time due to changes in COVID restrictions.
- All trips are departing from the Pulaski Sports Pavilion in Pulaski Park until further notice.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are required at all times on the bus.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding the bus.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not being accepted.
- All passengers must provide full name, physical address and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- Eating and drinking in ODR vehicles is not authorized
- All Travel Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Border restrictions may occur at any time without warning. Many European countries are expected to continue entry restrictions for personnel traveling only on US Tourist Passports. Therefore ODR strongly recommends that all travelers travel with both their tourist and official passports and/or SOFA card.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117