Date: Mar 14 2019, 6 p.m. - Mar 18 2019
Spend a long weekend along the Danube River in three Hapsburg imperial cities, Vienna, Bratislava, and Budapest.
After your Friday morning arrival in Budapest, where breakfast will be awaiting you at your centrally located hotel, you can tour the Hungarian capital, and spend the afternoon however you wish. Saturday offers an optional excursion of the Slovakian capital, Bratislava. After arriving in Vienna on Sunday, you will familiarize yourself with the Imperial City with a guided tour and your evening is free to use by immersing yourself in Austrian art, opera and culture or by visiting the lively Prater amusement park.
Spaces on the Imperial Weekend usually sell out quickly. Reserve yours today with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation!
- Adults: $429 per person
- Single Occupancy: $599
- Up to two children 4-11 with 2 paid adults: $369 p.c.
- Infants under 4: $199 p.c.
Hotel Deadline: Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Tuesday, February 5
- Round trip tour bus transportation
- 2 nights lodging at ibis Budapest Centrum***
- 1 nights lodging in at Novotel Suites Wien***
- Daily breakfast (including upon arrival in Budapest)
- Guided tours of Vienna and Budapest
- Free digital travel guide book downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or both Euro and Hungarian Florents
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 6 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Around 10 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslatuern Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117