Date: Mar 24 2019, 9 a.m.
Learn a new skill with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation’s PSIA and AASI trained ski and snowboard instructors.
It's always winter at Snowhall! Start to enjoy it when you learn to ski or snowboard with a 2 hour indoor lesson session followed by 2 additional hours of free time to perfect your form. Snowhall’s 600 meter long indoor ski trail is the perfect length and pitch to learn on, and includes uneven and freestyle sections for more advanced skiers and riders. This package includes everything you need to learn to ski or snowboard and is designed to make learning as easy as possible. After this trip you will be ready to ride the Ski Express bus to some of Europe’s best ski areas.
Winter is here and wont wait for you. Before you know it, ski season will be over. Reserve your ski or snowboard lesson with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today.
Price: $129 per person
- Round trip transportation
- Admission to Snowhall
- 2 hour Adult Group Beginner lesson from a PSIA/AASI trained Snowsports Instructor
- 2 hours of after lesson free ski time
- Complete Ski or Snowboard Equipment Rental
- 4 total hours “On-Snow”
What to Bring:
- Skis/Snowboard, boots, poles
- Hat or Helmet, sunglasses or goggles
- Waterproof outerwear, gloves or mittens
- Multiple layers of inner clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card and Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Minimum age: 18
Departure: 9 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117