Date: Feb 19 2019, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Join us for this special "Lunch Date" two-part series, offered through Army Community Service (ACS) Family Advocacy Program.
In this class, you will learn the keys to better communication, effective listening and understanding, taught in a fun learning atmosphere. Bring your lunch and take advantage of this great opportunity!
Bring your partner to this 2-part series to learn:
- What factors hinder communication
- How to communicate effectively
- How to enhance your active listening skills
- How to be understanding within your relationship
- How to resolve conflicts in healthy and creative ways
Take the stress out of your relationship by enrolling today.
Registration is required.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-541-9000
- Military DSN Tel: (314)541-9000