Date: Jun 14 2019, 12 a.m. - Jun 17 2019
Explore the UNESCO world heritage city of Krakow, shop for blue-glazed Polish pottery, and experience the horror of Auschwitz on this trip, brought to you by Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation.
After an in route stop-n-shop in Boleslowiec, famous for it’s many pottery factories, you will continue to your hotel in the city center, from where you will be free to explore this beautiful renaissance city with countless attractions like Wawel Castle and the nearby salt mines. You will also have the opportunity to visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp to learn of the horrors of the holocaust, and other excursions will also be available from your on site tour manager.
Spaces on this trip are expected to sell out quickly. Reserve yours today with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation.
- Double Occupancy: $449 per person
- Single Occupancy: $599
- Up to 2 children under 12 in family room or adjoining double room with 2 paid adults: $329 p.c.
- Infants under 3 in existing bedding with adult: $169 p.c.
This trip is confirmed and registration will continue as long as hotel rooms remain available.
- Round trip tour bus transportation
- 3 nights lodging at Hilton Garden Inn**** or equivalent with daily breakfast
- Guided tours of both Krakow and Auschwitz
- Free digital travel guidebook downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Debit/Credit Card or Polish Zloty
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 12:01 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 9 p.m. on Monday
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- 35% for cancellations made on or after Friday, May 31
- 75% for cancellations made on or after Friday, June 7
- 100% for cancellations made on or after Tuesday, June 11
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117