Date: Feb 14 2020, 8 a.m. - Feb 17 2020
Spend President’s Weekend at Laax-Flims, winner of both the “Best Swiss Ski Resort ” at the 2014 World Ski Award and “Families Welcome Seal of Quality" from the Swiss Tourist Board
When you get to Laax-Flims you will say “This is a bunch of crap”! While that sounds bad to American ears, in the local dialect, “Crap” is the word for a peak or a high point, and the “crap” at Laax is some of the best around. Laax-Flims is one of Europe’s snowiest ski resorts, so you can be sure that wherever you go on 235 km of marked ski trails, the snow will be “crap”. Laax-Flims is also one of the sunniest resorts in Europe, and you can plan on the weather being “crap”. Powderhounds will be buried in deep “crap” on the huge glacier areas high above the tree line, and freestyle skiers and snowboarders will think the 4 separate terrain parks and Europe’s largest halfpipe are a bunch of extreme “crap”! Whichever piece of the “crap” you visit at Laax-Flims, you will have a “crappy” weekend at Laax-Flims!
Reserve your space for the “crappiest ski trip of the season”. Contact Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Double Occupancy: $469 per person
- Single Room: $569+
Hotel Deadline: Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Wednesday, February 12
- Round trip transportation
- 3 nights lodging at a 3 star hotel in Chur
- Free ski/snowboard equipment and clothing rental
- Lift Tickets Not Included
What to Bring:
- Skis or snowboard, boots, poles
- Hat or helmet, sunglasses or goggles
- Waterproof outerwear including mittens or gloves
- Multiple layers of inner clothing
- Credit/Debit card or Swiss Francs
- Military ID and Tourist Passport
Departure: 8 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg.
Return: Monday Evening
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- 10% for cancellations made until Thursday, February 6
- 50% for cancellations made on or after Friday, February 7
- 100% for cancellations made on or after Tuesday, February 11
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117