Date: Jun 27 2019, 9 p.m. - Jun 30 2019
Be in the stands for a historic first when Major League Baseball steps up to the plate in London.
The lead-off Major League Baseball series in Europe will take place this summer in London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium Park, and a more exciting lineup could not be imagined. The greatest rivalry in professional sports, between the World Champion Boston Red Sox and their hated arch-rivals the New York Yankees is coming to London! In addition to your tickets to the game, your weekend in London will include an optional orientation tour upon arrival and 2 overnights to explore the city with. In London you can immerse yourself in the world of the royals at the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and Windsor Castle. Visit the British Museum, the National Gallery, Victoria and Albert’s, or Madame Tussauds. Snap that perfect panorama picture of Big Ben from the top of the London Eye. Visit the original Hard Rock Café and get a picture crossing Abbey Road, or get in some shopping on Oxford Street or at Harrods.
General sale tickets to Major League Baseball in London have already sold out and seating on this travel package is limited. Don’t wait until seventh-inning stretch to reserve your space. Contact Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Double Occupancy: $699 per person
- Single Occupancy: $799
- Children 3-11 with 2 paid adults: $599 p.c.
- Children under 3: $289
Hotel Deadline: Reserve your space before Friday, May 3.
- Round trip transportation
- 2 overnights at a 3 star hotel in London with daily breakfast
- Admission to Red Sox vs. Yankees at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium Park
- Free digital travel guidebook checked out and downloaded from Army Libraries
- Optional London orientation tour before arrival at hotel
- Tickets are only available as part of a package. No individual tickets will be sold.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or British Pounds
- Military ID and Passport
- Passports are mandatory for all passengers regardless of age and will be checked by British Customs
- No refunds will be offered or processed by Outdoor Recreation to passengers without passports at time of departure
Departure: 9 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Sunday evening
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117