Date: Jun 30 2020, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Meet in the Massage and Yoga Studio parking lot, will then make a short walk to an outdoor area.
Mixed Level (Vinyasa) Yoga is a dynamic system of yoga that leads its practitioners to achieve higher levels of flexibility, strength, and cardiovascular fitness.
This style of yoga is characterized by a focus on vinyasa, or a dynamic connecting posture, that creates a flow between the more static traditional yoga postures. The whole practice is defined by six specific series of postures, always done in the same order, combined with specific breathing patterns. The purpose of vinyasa is to create heat in the body, which leads to purification of the body through increased circulation and sweating.
You'll leave feeling centered and balanced.
This rejuvenating class offered to you by our skilled instructor focuses on:
- Physical strength
- Mental focus
- Joint and muscle pain
This class is perfect for all ability and skill levels, it will provide deep relaxation and meditation for those who attend.
- Open to ID cardholders, ages 18 and older
Do something good for your body and mind! Join us for the next class!
- 50 participant max ( includes instructor and employee)
- Social distancing must be practiced at all time
- Participants need to bring their own mats, towels, and water, etc.
- Employee will be on site to aid instructors and monitor crowd
- Roster data will be collected for tracing/contractor payment purposes
- Weather note: if it is raining, classes will be cancelled