Date: Dec 28 2018, 6 p.m. - Jan 1 2019
Celebrate the new year on both sides of the Danube river in Budapest.
After your morning arrival and breakfast in Budapest you will tour the Hungarian capital before celebrating spending the holiday weekend in one of the Hapsburg Imperial Cities. Three full days will give you plenty of time to enjoy Budapest however you choose, but you will also have the opportunity to take an excursion to the Slovakian capital, Bratislava. If you want to visit Vienna, you have the opportunity to do so on New Year’s Eve, before returning to Budapest for the evening activities of your choice.
2019 only comes once and spaces on this New Year’s extravaganza will go fast. Reserve yours with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adults: $629 per person
- Up to 2 children 3-11 in room with 2 paid adults: $529 p.c.
- Children under 3: $229
This trip is confirmed and registration will continue as long as hotel rooms remain available.
- Round trip bus transportation
- 3 nights lodging at Mercure Budapest Center**** or equivalent with daily breakfast including upon arrival
- Guided tour of Budapest
- Guided tour of Vienna
- Free digital travel guidebook downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or Hungarian Florents
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 6 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 11 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslatuern Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117