Date: Dec 28 2019, 8 a.m. - Jan 1 2020
Say Bonne Annee this New Year’s Eve, in Paris.
A New Year’s Eve to remember is guaranteed when you spend it in Paris, one of the most colorful and exciting places to celebrate New Year's Eve! Whether you prefer partying, top-notch dining, or a simple glass of champagne shared with a small group of friends or loved ones, your New Year’s Eve will be exactly what you want it to be. Champs-Elysees is where to go to be at the center of the party, and to get a good view of the Eiffel Tower when it explodes into light at the stroke of midnight. If you're looking for a less conventional way to celebrate New Year's in Paris, Montmartre may be the ticket. Montmartre’s hilltop vantage point affords spectacular views of the entire Paris skyline, plus there are plenty of bars, cabarets, and clubs to explore in a slightly more laid back setting. Download a free e-travelguide from Army Libraries, and start planning your New Years Eve in Paris so you are sure to be in the perfect place when the clock strikes midnight.
2020 only comes once. Don’t let your chance to celebrate in Paris slip away. Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Double Occupancy: $499 per person
- Single Occupancy: $729 p.p.
- 1 child under 12 sharing existing bedding with 2 paid adults: $229
Hotel Deadline: Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Thursday, December 26
- Round trip transportation
- 4 nights lodging at ibis Paris Alesia Montparnasse***
- Free digital travel guide book downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 8 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- 10% for cancellations made until Thursday, December 19
- 50% for cancellations made on or after Friday, December 20
- 100% for cancellations made on or after Tuesday, December 24
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117