Date: Mar 15 2019, 6:30 a.m. - Mar 18 2019
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin where for one day a year, every body is Irish!
After you land on the Emerald Isle and check in to your Dublin City Hotel, you will find yourself conveniently located a short bus ride away from all of the excitement of downtown Dublin, where you can spend the holiday weekend however you wish! With 4 overnights in Dublin during its most famous holiday. A four-day weekend in Dublin will give you enough time to make this your most memorable Paddy’s Day ever, and allow you to see not just the world famous St. Patrick’s Festival and Parade, but also give you time to participate in one of many special events in the Irish capital or sign up to a tour to Belfast, Cork, Kerry or many other destinations in the land of the leprechaun right with the many tour operators in the Irish capital. Don’t forget to visit Jameson distillery and the Guinness Storehouse!
Only those with the luck-o’-the-Irish get to celebrate St. Patricks Day in Dublin. Airline availability is extremely limited and early airline deadlines apply. Contact Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation to reserve your trip to Dublin today!
Price (Valid until 3 January, 2019):
- Double Occupancy: $929 per person
- Single Occupancy: $1029
- Child and infant rates available upon request
- Round trip transportation starting at Pulaski Barracks to Dublin, including free parking at Pulaski Barracks, airfare and all airport shuttles
- 3 overnights at Uppercross House*** with daily Irish breakfast
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes & clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 6:30 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 8 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by downloading your reservation packet (.pdf) before contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- 1 piece of stowed luggage up to 23 kg (50 lbs) and 1 piece of hand luggage under 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Size and shape restrictions may apply at the gate, resulting in additional baggage fees
- In-flight meals and alcoholic beverages are not included
- KL-Outdoor Recreation is not responsible for any changes by Lufthansa to rules after publication
- Cancellations initiated by KL-Outdoor Recreation will be fully refundable.
- For customer cancellations made on or after Friday, 4 January, 2019, in addition to ODR’s standard cancellation fees, non-refundable third party fees may apply.
- Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation strongly recommends purchasing travel insurance from a licensed vendor for this trip. Travel Insurance is available from USAA, ADAC and many credit card providers.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117