Date: Aug 1 2020, 3 a.m.
Prepare for an exciting day, full of sightseeing in Paris, the City of Light!
Enjoy the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower or Tour Montparnasse (the only place in Paris where you can’t see the ugliest building in Paris), ride the RER to Versailles, take the “secret” back entrance into the Lourve and skip the line to see the Mona Lisa, or climb the twin towers of Notre Dame. With no tour guide to follow or pre-planned sight-seeing schedule to adhere to, you are free to explore the “most romantic city in the world” however you wish.
If you asked 50 different people to describe the best way to spend a day in Paris, you would get 50 different answers. Don’t settle for someone else’s pre-packaged day in Paris seeing what they want you to see. When you download a free e-travelguide for your phone or tablet from Army Libraries you can make your trip to Paris your own.
Before traveling with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, make sure you are authorized to do so, have the proper travel documents, and have familiarized yourself with our Coronavirus Precautionary Practices.
Why pay more for your perfect day in Paris? Reserve your space with Kasierslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adults: $99 per person
- Children under 12: $69 p.c.
- Round trip tour bus transportation
- Free electonic travel guide book downloaded from Army Libraries
What to bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 3 a.m.
Return: Sunday, around 2 a.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested at least 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of or reason for that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Trip timelines and schedule are subject to change at any time due to changes in COVID restrictions.
- All trips are departing from the Pulaski Sports Pavilion in Pulaski Park until further notice.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are required at all times on the bus.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding the bus.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not guaranteed to be honored.
- All passengers must provide full name, physical address and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- Eating and drinking in ODR vehicles is not authorized
- All Travel Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Border restrictions may occur at any time without warning. Many European countries are expected to continue entry restrictions for personnel traveling only on US Tourist Passports. Therefore ODR strongly recommends that all travelers travel with both their tourist and official passports and/or SOFA card.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117