Date: Mar 15 2019, 8 a.m. - Mar 18 2019
Spend St. Patrick’s Weekend in the City of Light, Paris!
Use the long weekend to your advantage and climb to the top of the Eiffel tower, view the Mona Lisa at the Lourve, visit Versailles, ring the bells of Notre Dame, take the train to Disneyland Paris, visit Jim Morrison's Grave or dive into the darker side of Paris on one of the world famous sewer tours. 3 overnights will allow for plenty of time to experience the Moulin Rouge and the rest of Paris’s famous evening entertainment. Your hotel is close to a metro station, providing you with an excellent home base to explore everything Paris has to offer, at your own pace. Make sure you download a free e-travelguide from Army Libraries before departure so you can make sure to visit everything on your Parisian bucket list.
However you choose to spend your weekend in Paris, let Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation get you there!
- Double Occupancy: $399 per person
- Single Occupancy: $499
- 1 child under 12 sharing existing bedding with 2 paying adults: $229
Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Wednesday, March 13
- Round trip transportation to Paris
- 3 night’s lodging at ibis Porte Alesia Montparnasse ***
- Free digital travel guide book downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 8 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117