Date: Aug 11, 7 a.m. - Aug 14
Enjoy a long weekend in Prague, the “City of 100 spires”!
Prague suffered considerably less damage during World War II than other major cities, and contains one of the world's most pristine and varied collections of architecture. From your downtown brewery/hotel, at the edge of the walking zone and only minutes from Old Towne Square, you will be a stone’s throw away from the majority of Prague’s downtown destinations. From this home base, you can use the entire weekend to visit as many of Prague’s famous attractions as you wish.
The entire old city awaits you. The Astronomical Clock, Prague Castle, Charles’ Bridge, countless shops and many museums are all within walking distance, while countless professional tour options await discovery during your explorations. Of course no trip to Prague would be complete without getting a real taste of Prague by sampling the many unique Bohemian Beers and Czech Cuisine, either downstairs in the U Medvidku restaurant and beer hall, or anywhere else in the Golden City. With a free e-travelguide downloaded from Army Libraries, you are sure to find the best of Prague over your weekend.
Don’t miss this chance to visit the “Golden City”. Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adult Double Occupancy: $399 per person
- Single Occupancy: $599
- Superior Double Occupancy: $479 p.p.
- Superior Single Occupancy: $699
- Up to two children under 12 in family room with 2 paid adults: $329 p.p.
- Round trip transportation to Prague
- 3 night’s lodging at U Medvidku Brewery Hotel with daily breakfast
- Free e-travelguide
Departure: 7 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6 p.m.
Reserve your space: Before Monday, August 7
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card and Czech Crowns or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117