Date: Feb 14 2020, 7 a.m. - Feb 17 2020
Fall in love with Prague, the “City of 100 spires" over Valentine's Weekend
Prague suffered considerably less damage during World War II than other major cities, and contains one of the world's most pristine and varied collections of architecture. From your downtown brewery hotel, at the edge of the walking zone and only minutes from Old Towne Square, you will be a stone’s throw away from the majority of Prague’s downtown destinations. From this home base, you can use the entire weekend to visit as many of Prague’s famous attractions as you wish.
The entire old city awaits you. The Astronomical Clock, Prague Castle, Charles’ Bridge, countless shops and many museums are all within walking distance, while countless professional tour options await discovery during your explorations. Of course no trip to Prague would be complete without getting a real taste of Prague by sampling the many unique Bohemian Beers and Czech Cuisine, either downstairs in the U Medvidku restaurant and beer hall, or anywhere else in the Golden City. With a free e-travelguide downloaded from Army Libraries, you are sure to find the best of Prague over your weekend.
Don’t miss this chance to visit the “Golden City”. Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adults: $349 per person
- Single Occupancy: $429+
- Up to two children under 12 with 2 paid adults in Family Room: $279 p.c.
Hotel Deadline: Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Monday, February 3
- Round trip transportation to Prague
- 3 night’s lodging at U Medvidku Brewery Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Free digital travel guide book downloaded from Army Libraries
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card and Czech Crowns or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 7 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- 10% for cancellations made until Thursday, February 6
- 50% for cancellations made on or after Friday, February 7
- 100% for cancellations made on or after Tuesday, February 11
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117