Self Drive Fishing
Get back to nature, relax, and enjoy a day of trout fishing.
Get back to nature, relax, and enjoy a day of trout fishing while you keep it safe for yourself and your family by meeting us at the fishin' hole.
While there are a wide variety of places to fish in Germany, we have chosen this one because it’s close to home, family friendly, and offers the possibility of catching 10-pound fish! The Ol' Fishin’ Hole is well stocked with Rainbow and Brown trout, and even the occasional Golden Trout. And don’t worry about getting skunked, our certified fishing instructor is just waiting to provide as many tips and tricks as it takes to catch as many of them as possible.
- Adults: $49 per person
- Children 6-11: $29 p.p.
- Children under 6: $9 p.p.
- Entry fees, fishing gear and bait (or use your own)
What to bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Snacks and cooler or Euro for lunch
- Fishing equipment, Bait, Chair (or use our gear)
- Cooler and Ice
- Military ID
Meeting Time: 7:30 a.m.
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of or reason for that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Trip timelines and schedule are subject to change at any time due to changes in COVID restrictions.
- All participants must provide full name, physical address and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- All Travel Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Border restrictions may occur at any time without warning. Many European countries are expected to continue entry restrictions for personnel traveling only on US Tourist Passports. Therefore ODR strongly recommends that all travelers travel with both their tourist and official passports and/or SOFA card.
ProgramKaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation
Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation
We're Back Hours: Mon-Fri 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Military DSN (314) 493-4117