Ski Express Special - Stubai Equipment Demo Day
Test drive this year’s new equipment on the Stubai Glacier!
Winter is coming! Test drive this year’s new equipment on the Stubai Glacier!
Part of the pre-season fun leading up to the ski season are all the slopeside events celebrating everyone’s excitement about the coming winter! Part equipment test, part festival, Stubai Glacier and SportScheck are putting on a “Test-ival”! At this special event, you can try out this years models of skis, snowboards and other winter gear, guaranteeing you buy the right equipment for you.
Don’t miss this equipment demo atop the Stubai Glacier! Reserve your space today with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation!
- $99 per person
- Clothing rental: $5 per item
- Round trip transportation
- Free Equipment Rental
- Lift tickets/Demo Pass not included
What to Bring:
- Skis/Snowboard, boots, poles, hat or helmet, sunglasses or goggles, waterproof outerwear/gloves
- Multiple layers of inner clothing
- FFP-2 Masks (Mandatory in enclosed lifts, etc.)
- Credit/Debit Card or Euro
- Military ID, Passport and EU Digital COVID Certificate
Departure: 12:01 a.m.
Return: Around midnight
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of or reason for that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
COVID Precautions (Current as of 20 October 2021. May be superseded by Local/State/Federal level laws):
- Effective 6 November, 2021, all trips are departing from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
- All passengers are required to be in compliance with all local laws in both Rheinland-Pfalz and Austria.
- In general, both Germany and Austria follow the 3G rule, meaning that anyone who wants to enter certain public spaces must be fully vaccinated, recovered or tested. However, some German states have implemented a 2G rule which restricts access to only fully vaccinated or recovered individuals. Additionally, private businesses often have the option to operate under the 2G rule even when not required to do so by law. ODR recommends all passengers familiarize themselves with the rules of their destination before travel.
- In the event that an individual passenger is not able to participate in a confirmed trip due to COVID restrictions placed on the passenger, full cancellation penalties may be applied based on the date of the customer's cancellation.
- All participants are required to be in compliance with the rules for their destination and all countries of transit as listed in the Travel Planner on https://reopen.europa.eu at the time of departure. For travel remaining in Germany only, all passengers are required to be in compliance with all local laws in both Rheinland-Pfalz and the destination of travel.
- All Travel/COVID Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger.
- PCR and RAT (Rapid Antigen Tests) are the only approved testing methods. Self tests are not authorized for international travel.
- No refunds will be offered to passengers who are denied boarding or are removed from a trip for failure to follow COVID procedures.
- Trip timelines and schedule and COVID precautions are subject to change at any time.
- Dependent on current COVID status at the time of departure, masks covering your nose and mouth may be required on any trip.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding ODR vehicles.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned by ODR in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not being accepted.
ProgramKaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation
Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation
Military DSN (314) 493-4117