Date: Dec 15 2018, 12:05 a.m.
Ski season is our favorite time of year! Enjoy a day trip to one of the best ski areas in the Alps!
Every Saturday, the Ski Express bus will be rolling to some of the most well known ski areas in Europe. When you go skiing or snowboarding with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, you will wake up to find yourself at world class resorts like Ischgl, Grindelwald, Laax-Flims, and Garmisch. No skills? No problem! Ski and snowboard lessons are often available. No gear? No fear! Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation has more than enough rental equipment to cover your needs, and you only need to get fit once during the entire year. Just make your equipment reservation when you sign up for the trip, and your gear will be waiting for you at departure. Nothing could be easier.
Don’t make a fuss, just get on the bus! Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- $89 per person
- Equipment or clothing rental: $15 p.p.
- 2 hour adult beginner ski or snowboard lesson: $25 p.p. based on instructor availability
- Round trip transportation
- Lift tickets not included
What to Bring:
- Skis/Snowboard, boots, poles
- Hat or helmet, sunglasses or goggles
- Waterproof outerwear/gloves
- Multiple layers of inner clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 12:01 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around midnight
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
Outdoor Recreation Cancellation Policy
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117