Date: Aug 2 2020, 9 a.m.
Enjoy a day with the family in Speyer, home to countless family friendly attractions.
After a visit to the huge Sea Life Aquarium, inhabited by over 3000 underwater residents, you and your family will have Sunday afternoon free to explore one of the oldest cities in Germany. Whether you wish to spend Sunday afternoon relaxing on the banks of the Rhine River or jet-skiing on its surface, visiting the world famous Speyer Technical Museum, or strolling the medieval lanes around the 1000 year old cathedral, your Sunday afternoon in Speyer will be family friendly and full of fun for all ages.
Before traveling with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, make sure you are authorized to do so, have the proper travel documents, and have familiarized yourself with our Coronavirus Precautionary Practices.
Make Sunday your Family Fun-Day! Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Adults: $49 per person
- Children under 12: $29 p.p.
- Round trip transportation
- Entry to Sea Life Aquarium
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID
Departure: 9 a.m.
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of or reason for that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Trip timelines and schedule are subject to change at any time due to changes in COVID restrictions.
- All trips are departing from the Pulaski Sports Pavilion in Pulaski Park until further notice.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are required at all times on the bus.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding the bus.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not guaranteed to be honored.
- All passengers must provide full name, physical address and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- Eating and drinking in ODR vehicles is not authorized
- All Travel Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Border restrictions may occur at any time without warning. Many European countries are expected to continue entry restrictions for personnel traveling only on US Tourist Passports. Therefore ODR strongly recommends that all travelers travel with both their tourist and official passports and/or SOFA card.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117