Date: Nov 9 2018, 7 a.m. - Nov 12 2018
Test drive this years new ski and snowboard equipment at the Stubai Glacier this Veteran’s Day Weekend!
The Stubai Glacier is one of Europe’s first ski areas to open and is known for pre-season events. One of the best is the Stubai SportScheck Equipment Demo where over 3000 articles from more than 50 manufacturers will be available for you to try before you buy! You can also participate in workshops on technology and safety on the slopes during this preseason ski weekend. Located high in the Austrian Alps where it is cold year round, there will be plenty of snow at Stubai by the time Veteran’s Day Weekend rolls around! You won’t even need to be a skier to enjoy the glacier in November! Activities like ice climbing, sledding and hiking the ice caves are enjoyable to all, or people who spend the day in Innsbruck will have the chance to visit everything the Tirolean Capital has to offer, including the Hofburg Palace and Golden Roof!
Take advantage of this pre-season special! Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Double Occupancy: $329 per person
- Single Occupancy: $499+
- Triple Occupancy: $249 p.p.
Hotel Deadline: Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Monday, November 5
- Round trip transportation
- 3 nights lodging at Hotel Goldene Krone***
- Daily Breakfast
- Free equipment and clothing rental - Over $45 value per person
What to Bring:
- Skis/Snowboard, boots, poles
- Hat or helmet, sunglasses or goggles
- Waterproof outerwear/gloves
- Multiple layers of inner clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 7 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117