Date: Dec 7 2019, 4 a.m. - Dec 8 2019
Shop ‘til you drop with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation at some of Switzerland’s best Christmas Markets!
Your Swiss Christmas Market Shopping Spree will begin at the Nestle/Callier Chocolate Factory, the world headquarters of Switzerland’s most beloved export where you can stock up on delicious chocolate. Continuing to Montreux, Freddie Mercury’s adopted home, you will spend your afternoon in the Christmas Market on the shores of Lake Geneva and with a gorgeous view of the Swiss Alps. 160 stands, a giant Ferris wheel and culinary specialties will entertain you until Santa flies his sleigh over the market in the evening. After dinner you will check into a 3 star mountain hotel for an chance to recharge your batteries and prepare for even more shopping and sightseeing on Sunday.
After breakfast on Sunday, you will be whisked away to 2 more Christmas Markets which scored a place on European Best Destinations list of the top 20 Christmas Markets in Europe for 2018: Basel and Bern. In Bern, the highest steeple in Switzerland and the 15th-17th century townhouses will provide a wonderful backdrop to the market and the White Swiss Gluhwein will keep you warm. You will wrap up your shopping spree in Basel, where 180 chalets make up one of the largest and most beautiful Christmas Markets in Switzerland.
If you go on the Swiss Christmas Market Shopping Spree, you will visit 3 highly rated Christmas Markets which are only available in this package. Spaces on the Swiss Christmas Market Shopping Spree sold out in 2018 and this years Swiss Shopping Spree will not be available for long! Reserve your spaces today with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation!
- Adults: $229 per person
- Single Occupancy: $299
- Child under 12 sharing existing bedding with 2 paid adults: $129 p.p.
- Round trip tour bus transportation to Montreux, Basel and Bern Christmas markets
- One overnight at Hotel Prealpina*** or equivalent with breakfast
- Stop-n-Shop at Maison Callier Chocolate Factory
- Free e-travelguides
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Credit/Debit Card or Swiss Francs
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 4 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Sunday Evening
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested before Friday, October 18 will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made on or after Friday October 18 will receive a 90% refund, minus any hotel cancellation costs.
- Cancellations made on or after Friday, November 29 will receive a 50% refund, minus any hotel cancellation costs.
- Cancellations made on or after Tuesday, December 3 will receive no refund.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117