Date: Jul 3 2020, 6 a.m.
Get back to nature, relax, and enjoy a day of trout fishing.
While there are a wide variety of places to fish in Germany, we have chosen this one because it’s close to home, family friendly, and offers the possibility of catching 10-pound fish! The Ol' Fishin’ Hole is well stocked with Rainbow and Brown trout, and even the occasional Golden Trout. And don’t worry about getting skunked, our certified fishing instructor is just waiting to provide as many tips and tricks as it takes to catch as many of them as possible.
Before traveling with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, make sure you are authorized to do so, have the proper travel documents, and have familiarized yourself with our Coronavirus Precautionary Practices.
- Adults: $59 per person
- Children 6-11: $39 p.p.
- Children under 6: $19 p.p.
- Round trip transportation
- Entry fees, fishing gear and bait (or use your own)
- Coolers and ice
What to bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- MP3 player and headphones
- Snacks and cooler or Euro for lunch
- Fishing equipment, bait, chair
- Military ID
Departure: 6 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 4 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117