Date: Aug 8 2020, 6 a.m.
Get back to nature, relax, and enjoy a day of trout fishing.
While there are a wide variety of places to fish in Germany, we have chosen this one because it’s close to home, family friendly, and offers the possibility of catching 10-pound fish! The Ol' Fishin’ Hole is well stocked with Rainbow and Brown trout, and even the occasional Golden Trout. And don’t worry about getting skunked, our certified fishing instructor is just waiting to provide as many tips and tricks as it takes to catch as many of them as possible.
Before traveling with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, make sure you are authorized to do so, have the proper travel documents, and have familiarized yourself with our Coronavirus Precautionary Practices.
- Adults: $59 per person
- Children 6-11: $39 p.p.
- Children under 6: $19 p.p.
- Round trip transportation
- Entry fees, fishing gear and bait (or use your own)
- Coolers and ice
What to bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Snacks and cooler or Euro for lunch
- Fishing equipment, bait, chair
- Military ID
Departure: 6 a.m.
Return: Around 4 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation or Webtrac. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Cancellations requested at least 48 hours prior to trip departure will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for no-shows or cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to departure.
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of or reason for that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Trip timelines and schedule are subject to change at any time due to changes in COVID restrictions.
- All trips are departing from the Pulaski Sports Pavilion in Pulaski Park until further notice.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are required at all times on the bus.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding the bus.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not being accepted.
- All passengers must provide full name, physical address and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- Eating and drinking in ODR vehicles is not authorized
- All Travel Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Border restrictions may occur at any time without warning. Many European countries are expected to continue entry restrictions for personnel traveling only on US Tourist Passports. Therefore ODR strongly recommends that all travelers travel with both their tourist and official passports and/or SOFA card.
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117