Date: Apr 4 2019, 6 p.m. - Apr 13 2019
Italy is one of Europe's premier springtime destinations, due to its history, culture, and warmer climate. This Spring Break special will stop at many of its must see locations.
Your Ultimate Italian Spring Break includes guided visits to many of the mythological cities of Italy. All the classics; Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Verona are included in your itinerary, and you will also visit lesser known gems like Montecatini, San Marino, Siena and San Gimignano. This is your chance to visit the Vatican City, take a gondola ride on Venice’s Grand Canal, see Juliet's House in Verona, and be amazed by Florence Cathedral and the Uffizi Gallery. You will also have the chance to visit the Island of Capri, Positano and enjoy the Amalfi Coast. With 10 travel days and 8 overnights you will have time to see it all!
Bigger and better than any other Italian Spring Break Package, this Ultimate Italy tour sold out in 2017 and 2018 and will sell out again in 2019. Reserve your space with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Double Occupancy: $1079 per person
- Single Occupancy: $1529
- Children 3-11 travelling with 2 paying adults: $849 p.c.
- Children under 3 on date of return travelling with 2 paying adults: $299 p.c.
- Reserve your space before Tuesday, February 6
- Round trip bus transportation
- 2 nights lodging at Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe**** or equivalent with daily breakfast
- 2 nights lodging at Sheraton Roma**** or equivalent with daily breakfast
- 1 night lodging in Sorrento with breakfast
- 1 night lodging at Perugia St. Gallo**** or equivalent with breakfast
- 2 nights lodging at Four Points Sheraton Padua**** or equivalent with daily breakfast
- Guided tour of Florence
- Guided tour of Siena
- Guided tour of Rome
- Guided tour of San Marino
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Free digital travel guide books downloaded from Army Libraries
Optional Excursions paid to tour manager on site:
- Guided Tour of Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica: €44/€34 p.p.
- Dinner and Rome Illumination walking tour: €36/€27 p.p.
- Guided Tour of Capri: €69/€50 p.p.
- Guided Tour of Positano: €50/€25 p.p.
- Gondola Ride in Venice: €39/€25 p.p.
- Dinner in Venice: €43/28 p.p.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and Vatican approved clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 6 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Evening of Saturday, April 13
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117