Date: Apr 26 2019, 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Join Army Community Service (ACS) for the annual Volunteer of the Year Ceremony! This is an evening for us to recognize our local volunteers for their valuable devotion and commitment to our community!
Join in on this grand opportunity to celebrate your fellow community members for their contributions to the community.
- Open to all community, not just volunteers
- Nominees were submitted by Military units and agencies
- Open to all register volunteers within the U.S. Army Garrison Rheinland-Pfalz community
- ACS will provide childcare for those who register through Parent Central or ACS.
Army Volunteers: "Lifting spirits, touching lives"!
This event will feature:
- Various Hors d'oeuvre
- Awards presentations
- Winner of the "Volunteer of the Year Award" will receive a special grand prize, provided by Family and MWR
- Cake cutting ceremony
A big thank you to our participating Sponsor!
*Sponsorship does not imply Federal endorsement.
All attending volunteers must register in advance. Limited seating is available.