Date: Dec 22 2018, 6 a.m. - Dec 25 2018
The Matterhorn is one of the most famous peaks in the world. This Christmas Weekend you can ski all of it.
With a ski area encompassing 5 peaks, a glacier, over 350 km of trails, a massive terrain park and half pipe, multiple off-piste free ride zones and over 2250 meters of vertical drop located in both Switzerland and Italy, the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise is accessible to all ability levels! Truly hard core skiers and snowboarders will want to attempt the Matterhorn Ski Safari, completion of which means you have skied over 12000 meters of vertical drop in a single day, or treat yourself to a challenging day of Heli or backcountry skiing with a local expert guide, hired at the Alpin Center!
Seats on this Zermatt ski weekend won’t last long. Reserve yours today with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation!
- Double Room: $429 per person
- Single Room: $529+
Deadline: Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Wednesday, December 19
- Round trip transportation
- 3 nights lodging at Hotel Elite*** in Täsch
- Free ski/snowboard equipment and clothing rental
What to Bring:
- Skis or snowboard, boots, poles, hat or helmet, sunglasses or goggles
- Waterproof outerwear including mittens or gloves and multiple layers of inner clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Swiss Francs
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 6 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117