Date: Feb 15 2019, 6 a.m. - Feb 18 2019
The Matterhorn is one of the most iconic peaks in the world. This President’s Weekend you can ski all of it.
With a ski area encompassing 5 peaks, a glacier, over 350 km of trails, a massive terrain park and half pipe, multiple off-piste free ride zones and over 2250 meters of vertical drop located in both Switzerland and Italy, the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise is accessible to all ability levels! Truly hard core skiers and snowboarders will want to attempt the Matterhorn Ski Safari, completion of which means you have skied over 12000 meters of vertical drop in a single day, or treat yourself to a challenging day of Heli or backcountry skiing with a local expert guide, hired at the Alpin Center! From your hotel, conveniently located at the base of the Zermatt-furi Gondola, you won’t have to worry about how to get to the lifts. Just put on your gear and go!
Seats on this Ski-In/Ski-Out Ski Weekend won’t last long. Reserve yours with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today!
- Standard Double Room: $649 per person | Single Occupancy: $999
- Double Room with Matterhorn View: $729 per person | Single Occupancy: $1129
Hotel Deadline: Empty hotel rooms will be cancelled on Monday, January 14
- Round trip transportation
- 3 nights lodging at Hotel Plateau Rosa*** with daily breakfast
- Free ski/snowboard equipment and clothing rental
What to Bring:
- Skis or snowboard, boots, poles, hat or helmet, sunglasses or goggles
- Waterproof outerwear including mittens or gloves and multiple layers of inner clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit card or Swiss Francs
- Military ID and Passport
Departure: 6 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks bldg. 2905
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
Outdoor Recreation Cancellation Policy
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117