- All mileage must be recorded weekly and submitted to Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation for tracking purposes.
- Only participants ages 18 and older will be eligible to receive a jersey after completing the 1,000 KM's
- Eligibility requirements are listed in #6 of the attached MOI
- Program rules are listed in #8 of the attached MOI
- Conduct and responsibilities are listed in #9 of the attached MOI
- There are no individual categories for this event and all types of bikers are allowed with the exception of stationary/gym bikes
Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation invites community members to keep track of the kilometers logged while biking the trails and roads of Europe as part of the 2020 Installation Management Command-Europe's 1,000-Kilometer Biking Club Program. The program runs from May 1 to Dec. 31, 2020.
Biking kilometers can be logged on any bicycle trail or road and is open to all U.S. ID cardholder bicyclist regardless of Beach Cruiser, BMX Bike, Mountain Bike, Road Bike or Touring Bike (home trainers and static bicycles DO NOT count). Participants ages 18 and older will be eligible to receive a jersey after completing the 1,000 kilometers.
To participate, please complete this registration form and submit to Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation