- Double Occupancy, Inside Cabin: $1449 per person
- Single Occupancy, Inside Cabin: $1999
- Double Occupancy, Inside Cabin: $1599 per person
- Single Occupancy, Inside Cabin: $2149
- Child and infant rates available upon request based upon room and cabin requirements
- Outside cabins available at supplement
- Early bird discount applies to registrations made until Friday, February 18
- Lufthansa Initial Air Ticketing Deadline is Friday, April 8
- Airline price supplements may apply to all registrations made on or after Saturday, April 9
- Round trip air transportation from Frankfurt including airfare and all local shuttles
- Flight from Frankfurt to Riga, economy class, 1 carry on bag and one checked bag up to 23 kg
- 1 overnight in a 4 star hotel in Riga with breakfast
- Guided tour of Riga
- Overnight sailing Riga to Stockholm with private cabin, breakfast and dinner
- 1 overnight at a 3 star hotel in Stockholm with breakfast
- Guided tour of Stockholm
- Overnight sailing Stockholm to Tallinn with private cabin, breakfast and dinner
- 1 overnight at a 4 star hotel in Tallinn with breakfast
- Guided tour of Tallinn
- Hyper-ferry from Tallinn to Helsinki
- Guided tour of Helsinki
- 1 overnight at a 4 star hotel in Helsinki with breakfast
- Overnight sailing from Helsinki to Stockholm with private cabin, breakfast and dinner
- Flight from Stockholm to Frankfurt, economy class, 1 carry on bag and one checked bag up to 23 kg
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes & clothing
- Credit/Debit card and Euro
- Military ID, Passport and EU Digital COVID Certificate
Jun 17 2022 - Jun 24 2022
Travelling the Baltic Sea by ship is an amazing way to experience the “White Nights”, the longest days of the year. Even though the sun will be reluctant to set as you sail overnight from country to country, you will want to get some sleep for when you get off the boat and explore each of these Capital cities. Guided tours of Riga, Stockholm, Tallinn and Helsinki will familiarize you with each seaside city before providing you with free time for additional explorations or shopping. Sample a traditional Smörgåsbord in Stockholm, taste smoked elk and reindeer in Helsinki, brave black pudding and beetroot salad in Tallinn and try Sklandrausis, Latvian potato pies in Riga. An overnight in each city will give you the chance to see, try, and do it all!
The White Nights only happen in June and spaces are extremely limited. This trip is expected to sell out fast. Reserve your Baltic Sea White Nights Experience with Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation today.
17 June: Kaiserslautern to Riga
After your morning flight to Latvia, you will have a tour of Riga, and plenty of free time to explore the largest city in the Baltic states (overnight Riga)
18 June: Riga to Stockholm
After enjoying the afternoon in Riga’s city center, at the mouth of the Daugava river, you will board ship for an overnight sailing to Stockholm, Sweden. On one of the longest days of the year, the sun will be reluctant to set, allowing you to enjoy the ships outer deck, disco and nightclub until early in the morning. (overnight onboard)
19 June: Stockholm
In the morning you will tour the Swedish capital, and have the afternoon free to visit its many attractions, including the Vasa Museum, the ABBA museum, and the royal palace. After your tour, you will have nothing but free time until you sail tomorrow afternoon. (overnight Stockholm)
20 June: Stockholm to Tallinn
Even though you check out of your hotel in the morning, you will have all morning to continue your sightseeing in Sweden. In the afternoon you will embark another cruise ship for second evening of at sea activities. (overnight onboard)
21 June: Tallinn
Disembarking in Tallinn you will find yourself just a few steps away from the center of Estonia’s capital city. A guided tour of the city center will familiarize you with its layout, and you will have plenty of free time in the afternoon and evening to investigate its medieval city center with many bars, restaurants and boutiques. (overnight Tallinn).
22 June: Tallinn to Helsinki
Finland is just two hours away from Tallinn when you take the Hyperferry across the Gulf of Finland. In Helsinki you will take advantage of another extended evening in the thriving city center and its seaside promenade. (overnight Helsinki)
23 June: Helsinki to Stockholm
The final leg of your visit to the Baltic Capitals begins tonight when you set sail from Port Olympica. Your luxurious cruise ship was once the largest on the Baltic Sea, and features an indoor promenade, multiple bars, restaurants and a huge tax free shopping store. The ships many amenities will keep you entertained until long after the late sunset. (overnight onboard)
24 June: Stockholm to Kaiserslautern
After you disembark in Stockholm, a short flight will return you to Kaiserslautern.
Price (Valid until Friday, February 18):
Price (Valid on or after Saturday, February 19):
Deadlines and Discounts:
What to Bring:
Departure: 6 a.m.
Return: Around 6 p.m.
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by downloading the registration form and submitting it to:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
All participants are required to be in compliance with the vaccination/testing rules for their destination and all countries of transit as listed in the Travel Planner on https://reopen.europa.eu at the time of departure and throughout the trip.
Cruise ship COVID prevention rules (Current on 20 July 2021), including all requirements for entry to each country can be found at https://www.tallinksilja.com/latest-news#corona_virus
- 10% cancellation fee for all cancellations made on or prior to Friday, April 8
- 35% cancellation fee for all cancellations made on or after Monday, April 11
- 50% cancellation fee for all cancellations made on or after Tuesday, May 17
- 80% cancellation fee for all cancellations made on or after Wednesday, June 1
- 100% cancellation fee for all cancellations made on or after Friday June 10
No refunds will be offered to passengers who are denied boarding or are removed from a trip for failure to follow COVID procedures.
In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of or reason for that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
COVID Precautions (Current as of 1 December 2021. May be superseded by Local/State/Federal level laws):
- Effective 24 November, 2021 and continuing until further notice, all Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation trips fall under the German 2G rule:
- All persons 18 years of age or older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have recovered from COVID-19
- Children 12-18 years of age must be vaccinated against COVID-19, recovered from COVID-19, or show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated against the coronavirus for medical reasons (with a qualified medical certificate and children up to and including the age of 11 are exempt.
- Effective 6 November, 2021, all trips are departing from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
- All participants are required to be in compliance with the rules for their destination and all countries of transit as listed in the Travel Planner on https://reopen.europa.eu at the time of departure. For travel remaining in Germany only, all passengers are required to be in compliance with all local laws in both Rheinland-Pfalz and the destination of travel.
- ODR recommends all passengers familiarize themselves with the rules of their destination before travel.
- In the event that an individual passenger is not able to participate in a confirmed trip due to COVID restrictions placed on the passenger, full cancellation penalties may be applied based on the date of the customer's cancellation.
- All Travel/COVID Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger.
- PCR and RAT (Rapid Antigen Tests) are the only approved testing methods. Self tests are not authorized for international travel.
- No refunds will be offered to passengers who are denied boarding or are removed from a trip for failure to follow COVID procedures.
- Trip timelines and schedule and COVID precautions are subject to change at any time.
- Dependent on current COVID status at the time of departure, masks covering your nose and mouth may be required on any trip.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding ODR vehicles.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned by ODR in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not being accepted.