- Published trip timelines and schedules are subject to change at any time due to changes in COVID restrictions.
- Physical distancing rules apply all ODR vehicles until further notice. Seats will be assigned in advance by ODR. Individual seat location requests are not available at this time due to physical distancing requirements.
- All passengers, including members of the same household, are required to completely fill in a Contact Tracing Form with their full name, physical address and phone number. Contact Tracing Forms will be destroyed if not needed within 30 days from trip return.
- Masks covering your MOUTH AND NOSE are required while boarding or disembarking ODR vehicles. Masks will also be required at all times when physical distancing requirements can not be met.
- Any luggage must be loaded/unloaded only by the vehicle driver to reduce risk of cross contamination.
- All Travel Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. Border restrictions may occur at any time without warning. Many European countries are expected to continue entry restrictions for personnel traveling only on US Tourist Passports. Therefore ODR strongly recommends that all travelers travel with both their tourist and official passports and/or SOFA card, for their own protection.
- These rules are not all encompassing and may be changed at any time.
You want to get out! Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation is here for you. Our trips and tours to Germany and beyond will be resuming soon, but with certain restrictions intended to keep you and your family safe. Because the health conditions may change at any time, these rules are a starting point, but may change at any time, including after a trip has departed from Outdoor Recreation.
Last updated on 9 July 2020