- Armstrong's Bar
Armstrong's Bar offers a wide variety of programs that provide you with everything from a break in the work week, a great weekend party and no shortage of holiday fun year round! It is the place to bring your friends and make some new ones.
- Open to all I.D. cardholders and their guests, 18 years and older
- Euros, dollars and credit cards accepted
- Various beverage options available, to include non-alcoholic beverages, various bottled and draft beers (Murphy's Red and Guinness on tap), mixed drink options, themed specials, etc.
- Recurring weekly events and programs
- No entrance fee or cover charge (special circumstances may apply)
- Food options available for purchase at Castello Snack Bar
- Live DJ with professional equipment for events
- Large dance floor with state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems
- Pool tables, foosball table and darts
- Gaming rooms (2)
- Wooden patio/deck
- Room Rental & Catering
Armstrong's Club provides the perfect space for your next upcoming venue! This premier location can provide the ultimate space for your Unit and/or Organizational gathering, after-work socials, NCO and Officers Call and/or any type of get-together. Let Armstrong's Club help!
We offer room rental and catering services perfect for large community functions such as balls, conferences and meetings, or even smaller holiday, office, and birthday parties.
The possibilities are endless! Book today!
Take advantage of our great in-house catering and bartender services! These special services can be requested to support and help your event run smoothly (charges may apply).
Our event team can handle every aspect of your party, including menu design, rental needs, location selection, valet services, lighting, and event design. Our progressive and perfectionist attitude sets us apart from other companies and is what gives each event a signature style. Our goal is to prove it to you.
- Complete menu and buffet packages
- Military events and conferences
- School and University ceremonies
- Commitment parties
- Office parties
- Company events
- Wedding & birthday parties
- Dine in and dine outs
- Change of Command Ceremonies
- Town hall meetings
View our Banquet Folder for more information on rooms and food.
Rooms and Capacity
Ballroom $750 450 Ballroom Gallery(second level) $100 120 Bartylla Room $250 180 Dining Room $250 150 Winter Garden $200 100 Outside Patio $100 400 Back 40 (downstairs) $50 40
For more details regarding the rooms above, please refer to the Armstrong's
The Back 40 room is part of the pub and may be reserved directly through
Armstrong's Club management at 0631-350-7919.
All other room rentals must be reserved through Armstrong's Club Catering at 0152-5307-7675.
- Display projection screen with audio and visual connections
- State-of-the-art lighting and surround sound
- Large banquet style tables and chairs, available for dining or rowed seating
- Access to the Irish Pub Bar menu when bartender services are requested
Pricing & Fees
Pricing and fees may apply and vary based on selection. Please inquire for full details by partnering with our friendly staff. All events and conferences must be scheduled in advance.
- Hideaway Bistro & Grill
The Kaiserslautern Community will soon have a neighborhood hub of social and culinary life, to rival Parisian cafés, with the opening of the Corner Café at the Armstrong’s Club, Bldg. 1036 on Vogelweh Housing.
Beverages will, of course, include some of the most popular types of coffee in the world. The menu will also boast culinary delights that will satisfy one’s savory and sweet cravings. There will also be Paninis and a daily menu, which will showcase the “Croissant Sandwich” (Croissant with butter, ham and cheese), and “Make my Day Wrap” (bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato and light mayo.
Corner Café Menu:
Café Au Lait: $3.00
Latte Macchiato: $3.50
Double Espresso: $3.50
Café Americano: $3.50
Espresso Macchiato: $2.50
Vanilla, Caramel, Hazelnut: $1.00
Chai Tea Latte: $3.50
Premium Quality Teas: $2.00
Water Naturell (0.5L): $1.50
Water Sparkling (0.5L): $1.50
Sodas (0.5L): $2.50
Orange Juice (0.3L): $2.00
German Sandwich: $3.00
Puff Pastry Bacon Roll: $3.50
Daily fresh German bread (upon request)
Tomato & Mozzarella: $6.00
Bacon & Egg & Tomato: $6.00
Ham & Cheese: $6.00
Green Veggie Avocado: $6.00
“Croissant Sandwich“ (Croissant with butter, ham and cheese): $4.00
"Daily Special Wrap" (Assorted wrap variations): $5.00
Assorted Cakes and Danishes: $2.50
Assorted Macarons: $1.50 each
Assorted Cream Cakes: $4.00