A variety of recreation options are available at select Java Cafes within the Kaiserslautern Community. Stop by and check out our state of the art recreational facilities available for you to relax and enjoy.
- Comfy lounge areas
- Free WiFi
- Special punch card discount program
- Purchase recreational services tickets to theater shows, community club events, and more (limited to specific events only)
Have a question, well don't hesitate to ask! Our friendly baristas are very helpful and would love to introduce new customers to our menu items.
We proudly serve Starbucks Coffee products and we offer monthly and holiday specials!
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What sort of seasonal drinks are offered?
All Java Cafes offer seasonal specials that change quarterly. Please ask your Barista about the delicious options available or check the bottom of this page for the "Java Cafe Drink Special" Promotion.
2. Are there non-dairy options available?
Yes, Java Café offers non-dairy alternatives, such as soy or almond milk (upon request).
3. Are there non-fat options available?
Yes, non-fat milk is available (upon request) as 2% milk is the drink standard at Java Café.
4. Is there any sort of loyalty system like a punch card?
Yes, the USAG Rheinland-Pfalz Java Cafés offer a special punch card to use toward free or discounted beverages. Our Baristas have them available at the register. Please inquire at each facility.
5. How can I apply for a job in the Java Café?
All open positions for any of the Java Cafés can be located online at USAJobs. Search for a "Food and Beverage Attendant" in Germany.
6. Can I pay in Euro and USD?
Java Café welcomes payments in cash of USD or Euro, along with a variety of credit or debit cards.
7. Is there free Wi-Fi available?
Each Java Café offers free Wi-Fi. If you have problems connecting, please contact a staff member for assistance.
8. Do you sell sandwiches or salads?
All of the Java Cafés offer a variety of fresh sandwiches and salads.
9. Is decaf espresso available?
Yes, our Java Cafés offer decaf espresso (upon request).
10. Should I call ahead if I want to order a Coffee-To-Go box?
It is not necessary to call ahead for a Coffee-To-Go Box; however, you may need to wait for 10-15 minutes for our Baristas to prepare your order. Calling ahead will allow us time to have your order prepared and ready to go at the time you specify.
Sembach Java Café is all about convenience and quick service. We Proudly Serve Starbucks Coffee. The java gives way to other treats throughout the day, with frosty specialties, baked goods, sandwiches, and crisp salads. (Items vary by location).
We offer great specialty hot and cold drinks, healthy food options with a comfy lounge for socializing and free WiFi.