This category has no events at the moment, but you can still find facilities and programs information below.
Cheer for your team to win (or your team’s rivals to lose) at an NFL game in London.
In 2017, London will host four games in the NFL International Series; Two games at Wembley and two games at Twickenham. This is your chance to see the Jacksonville Jaguars, London’s unofficial home team take on the Baltimore Ravens or the Miami Dolphins against the New Orleans Saints at Wembley Stadium. Fans at Twickenham Stadium will see Cleveland Browns challenge the Minnesota Vikings, or division rival teams the LA. Rams host the Arizona Cardinals.
Tickets to the NFL games at Wembley have already sold out, and the games at Twickenham will go just as quickly. Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation is only guaranteed 50 seats for each game. They will not last long. Reserve yours today!
- Double Occupancy: $499 per person
- Single Occupancy: $679
- 1 child under 12 in double room with 2 paying adults: $399
- Round trip transportation to London
- 2 overnights at Novotel London West**** (or equivalent) with daily breakfast
- Transportation and admission to an NFL game at either Wembley or Twickenham Stadium
- Guided bus tour of London
- Free e-travel guidebook from Army Libraries
- Tickets are only available as part of this package. Tickets will not be sold individually.
Departure: 10 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905 on:
- Friday, September 22 (Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley)
- Friday, September 29 (Miami Dolphins vs. New Orleans Saints at Wembley)
- Friday, October 20 (Arizona Cardinals vs. L.A. Rams at Wembley)
- Friday, October 27(Cleveland Browns vs. Minnesota Vikings at Twickenham)
Return: Monday evening
Deadlines: Reserve your space at least 60 days before travel
What To Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or British Pounds
- Military ID
- Passport (mandatory for all passengers regardless of age)
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)6313-406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117