Cheer for your team to win (or your team’s rivals to lose) an NFL game in London.
In 2018, London will host three games in the NFL International Series; Two games at Wembley and one at the brand new Tottenham Hotspur stadium. This is your chance to see the Jacksonville Jaguars, London’s unofficial home team take on the 2017 World Champion Philadelphia Eagles or the Tennessee Titans play against the San Diego Chargers at Wembley Stadium. Fans who go to Tottenham Hotspur will see the Seattle Seahawks challenge the Oakland Raiders.
Tickets to the NFL games in London regularly sell out. These seats will not last long. Reserve yours today!
- Double Occupancy: $599 per person
- Single Occupancy: $749
- Children under 12 in shared room with 2 paying adults: $449
- Round trip transportation to London
- 2 overnights at a 3 star hotel in London with daily breakfast
- Transportation and admission to an NFL game
- Optional guided bus tour of London upon arrival and before hotel check in
- Free e-travel guidebook from Army Libraries
- Tickets are only available as part of this package. Tickets will not be sold individually.
What To Bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or British Pounds
- Military ID
- Passport (mandatory for all passengers regardless of age)
Departure: 10 p.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905 on:
- Friday, October 12 (Seattle Seahawks vs. Oakland Raiders at Tottenham-Hotspur)
- Friday, October 19 (Tennessee Titans vs. Los Angeles Chargers at Wembley)
- Friday, October 26 (Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley)
Return: Monday evening
Deadlines: Reserve your space at least 45 days before travel
All reservations must be made through Army Outdoor Recreation. Reserve your space today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- Tel: +49 (0)631-3406-4117
- Military DSN Tel: (314)493-4117