- Adults: $369 per person
- Single Occupancy: $519
- Up to 3 children under 18 sharing room with 2 paying adults: $199 p.c.
- Round trip bus transportation
- 2 nights stay at Edelweiss Lodge and Resort
- Saturday shuttle run to Oktoberfest
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Credit/Debit card or Euro
- Military ID, Passport and EU Digital COVID Certificate
Its been almost 3 years since the last Oktoberfest happened on The Wiesn in Munich, but 2022 will be the year that the 187th Munich Oktoberfest makes its long awaited comeback. This trip makes Oktoberfest easy for everyone. Your Friday ride to Garmisch puts you in position for your Saturday shuttle to and from the festival grounds where you can enjoy the world famous festival, but before Saturdays festivities,, you will be able to enjoy Friday afternoon and evening in Garmisch. A full nights rest after the fest allows you a relaxed and enjoyable ride home on Sunday. Instead of an overnight bus packed with party people you will be able to relax and enjoy the ride after a refreshing nights sleep in Garmisch.
Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation has trips planned for all three weekends of the Oktoberfest. The traditionally themed opening day of Oktoberfest is September 17. By September 24 the vendors will have their routines down and Oktoberfest will wrap up at the end of the first weekend of October. Choose which weekend works best for you, but make your reservations at least 60 days in advance of travel to save $40 per adult.
Oktoberfest is a world famous event and these trips will fill up fast. Don’t miss the 187th Oktoberfest, reserve your space today!
What to Bring:
Departure: 6 a.m. from Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation, Pulaski Barracks, bldg. 2905
Return: Sunday evening
All reservations must be made through Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation. Sign up today by contacting:
Army Outdoor Recreation, Kaiserslautern Community
Pulaski Barracks, Bldg. 2905
- 10% for cancellations made on or before Tuesday, August 30
- 10%, plus all hotel room costs, unless room is resold to someone else for cancellations made on or after Wednesday, August 31
- 50%, plus all hotel room costs, unless room is resold to someone else for cancellations made on or after Friday, September 23
- 100% for cancellations made on or after Tuesday, September 24
- In the event that a customer cancellation results in a fee charged to Outdoor Recreation, regardless of the date of that cancellation, the total sum of those fees will be passed along to the customer.
- In the event that an individual passenger is not able to participate in a confirmed trip due to COVID restrictions placed on the passenger, full cancellation penalties may be applied based on the date of the customer's cancellation
COVID Precautions (Current as of 15 April, 2022. May be superseded by Local/State/Federal level laws):
- Continuing until further notice, all Kaiserslautern Outdoor Recreation trips fall under the German 3G rule:
- Service is restricted to vaccinated, recovered, or recently tested personnel (Antigen test valid for 24hrs, PCR test valid for 48hrs).
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated against the coronavirus for medical reasons (with a qualified medical certificate and children up to and including the age of 11 are exempt.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth must be worn on ODR vehicles whenever required by local law.
- In the event that an individual passenger is not able to participate in a confirmed trip due to COVID restrictions placed on the passenger, full cancellation penalties may be applied based on the date of the customer's cancellation.
- All participants are required to be in compliance with the rules for their destination and all countries of transit as listed in the Travel Planner on https://reopen.europa.eu at the time of departure.
- All Travel/COVID Documentation is the responsibility of the passenger.
- PCR and RAT (Rapid Antigen Tests) are the only approved testing methods. Self tests are not authorized for international travel.
- No refunds will be offered to passengers who are denied boarding or are removed from a trip for failure to follow COVID procedures.
- Trip timelines and schedule and COVID precautions are subject to change at any time.
- Hands must be sanitized before boarding ODR vehicles.
- Enter and exit through the rear door only.
- Seats may be assigned by ODR in advance to promote physical distancing and contact tracing. Requests for specific seats are not being accepted.