- Access databases and download eContent
- Check out books, audiobooks, movies, music, and video games
- Request and renew materials with My Account
- Open During COVID-19
The Interlibrary Loan System (ILL) is once again accessible. We kindly request that all patrons use the hold system to place holds. If you have questions about using this system you may call the Library or write us an email using the "email us" button above.
- You must wear a face mask when visiting the facility.
- We kindly request when inside the facility you limit what you touch as any item taken off the shelf is subject to a 3 day quarantine.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get to the library website?
2. How do I become a library cardholder?
Stop in to any Army Library to complete a short library registration form and show a valid ID. A sponsor or sponsor's spouse must be present if you are under 18. Your Army Europe Libraries account gives you borrowing privileges at every location throughout Europe. For your convenience, you can also fill out the application online. Print it out, fill it in, and take it to your nearest library. Show a valid ID to a library staff that identifies you as an authorized user of the Army Europe Libraries system, and you will be issued an account. Your valid ID or CAC card serves as your library card.
3. Is there a limit on the number of books to be checked out at a time?
No, patrons are authorized to check out up to 100 books on an account; however, we do place a limit restriction on DVDs.
4. Can I check out books, movies, and CD's together?
Yes, patrons are welcome to mix and match our services and check out a wide variety of products at one time.
5. How long may I check items out for?
Materials can be checked out:
- Movies: 1 week
- TV Series: 2 weeks
- Video games: 1 week
- Books: 3 weeks
- Music CDs: 3 weeks
- Audiobooks: 3 weeks
In addition items can be renewed up to twice if no reserve has been placed on the item – renewing is possible as long as an item is not in overdue status.
6. Can I request or borrow items from other Army Libraries?
Items from other libraries can be reserved by logging into your MyAccount or through a request in person/telephone/email at the library.
7. What happens if I lose or damage a library item?
Accidents happen, please don't stress! In accordance with AR 735-17 Accounting for Library Materials, compensation must be made for lost or damaged library materials. Army libraries are not authorized to accept monetary compensation for lost items. Contact the librarian at the owning library to be given a title to be purchased as a replacement and for a copy of the IMCOM-E Replacement Policy. Items must be submitted with the sales receipt.
8. How will I get notified if a library item is past due?
An automatic email is generated when an item is overdue; automatic emails are generated 3 times prior to a patron's account becoming billed and reportable.
9. What kind of events or promotions do you put on?
The Libraries offer programming throughout the year so please check the website for current and upcoming information. As well, the library offers a monthly calendar in house.
10. Can you download E-books to your phone or tablet?
Yes. you CAN download free ebooks, e-audiobooks as well as stream DVD's to your device. Simply go to the library's webpage for e-content and follow the easy instructions; as well you can bring your device to any Army Library for friendly hands-on assistance with downloading e-content.
Curbside Ordering Instructions:
1. Please email your orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include the following information when placing your order:
Patron's Full Name
****Ten Item Limit per Patron****
To view available material please visit https://mwrlibrary.armybiznet.com/search~S102
From story hours to summer reading programs for children, the Library has something for everyone.
Librarians and Library Technicians are available to help you in your search to find quick answers, and point you to the best sources for in-depth research. They can also assist in looking for colleges online, preparing for college entrance exams and finding college level material to write papers.
The library also offers access to "My Account", where patrons may request books and music.